Bring a bit of Joshua Tree into your kitchen! These simple yet elegant ceramic coffee mugs feature glazes and clays that are inspired by the colors of the California high desert. Although the mug is lightweight, it has a wide base and straight walls, making it sturdy and hard to knock over. They have a graceful pulled handle that feels great in your hand, and the sides have a minimalist vertical stripe revealing the clay body underneath the glaze. Each mug is made by hand, and therefore the size and shape will vary slightly. Great as a gift, and the Glossy Speckled White mug is a universal favorite!
- Glossy Speckled White — A solid, glossy white glaze with speckles.
- Peach Blush — A glossy light pink glaze on speckled tan clay. Very desert-y!
- Black Raspberry — A glossy, mottled glaze that fluctuates from a raspberry to dark burgundy, on black clay.
- Stone — A matte glaze that fluctuates from cream to brown, on black clay. Unique patterning on each mug.
- Bone — A soft, buttery satin white glaze on white clay. Less speckles than Oatmeal or Glossy Speckled White.
- Oatmeal — A matte white glaze on speckled tan clay.
- Cajun Alligator — A glossy glaze that fluctuates from emerald to green-black, on black clay. Unique patterning.
- Black on Black — A glossy black glaze on black clay.
- Strawberry Milkshake — Bright and rich pink, with lighter frothy white areas interspersed throughout.
These mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe, and are designed to be used day in and day out. They hold roughly 12 ounces of liquid–or up to 14, if you fill it to the brim!
Each mug is unique and made to order, and will ship out in 1-2 weeks, if not sooner. Please note that the glaze patterning and color will vary on Black Raspberry, Cajun Alligator, Stone, and Strawberry Milkshake–your mug will be truly one of a kind!